Koloa - Kauai Wedding Venue
1571 Poipu Road
Koloa - Kauai, Hawaii 96756
5 Reasons why the Grand Hyatt, Kauai is an excellent venue for your wedding ceremony, reception or special event:
1. The variety of venues means you can celebrate in a lush garden with sweeping ocean views, in an elegant ballroom, or on the beach with your toes in the sand. And after some luxurious pampering at the open-air Anara Spa, you’re sure to be ready for the big day.
2. Wedding reception banquet options include island-inspired entrées like Alaskan king crab legs, broiled lobster tail, and miso-marinated New York sirloin steak.
3. The Grand Hyatt’s luau, held twice weekly, is great for rehearsal dinners. Luaus are a time of aha ‘aina, which means “to gather for a meal.” Hawaiians often pay tribute to loved ones at their legendary luaus, and you can do the same by inviting your family and friends to an evening of traditional dishes, music and dance.
4. The resort is just 30 minutes from the Lihue Airport, so your guests can arrive and depart with ease.
5. You can earn free nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide when you host your wedding here. Think honeymoon heaven!
Wedding packages start at $4,500. Meals start at $98/person. Tax and service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Kuaui Kuai Kauaui