Wailea - Maui Wedding Venue
4100 Wailea Alanui Drive
Wailea - Maui, Hawaii 96753
5 Reasons the Fairmont Kea Lani will satisfy everyone in your wedding party:
1. Oceanview wedding ceremonies: Whether you choose the Royal Fountain Terrace or the Pacific Terrace, guests will “ooh” and “aah” over the impressive Pacific Ocean and Maui Beach views at these outdoor wedding sites.
2. Wedding cake tastings will keep the MOB busy with dessert decisions. The resort’s pastry chefs have a talent for whipping up flourless chocolate cakes with chocolate ganache, traditional white cakes with passion fruit mousse, luscious red velvets, and classic carrot cakes, to name a few.
3. 37 newly renovated villas are available for family or group rentals, should your extended family decide to linger a little longer. (Just don’t give them your room number!)
4. The Keiki Lani Kid’s Club will keep your flower girls and ring bearers smiling with sandcastle building, lizard hunting, coconut painting, and tidepool explorations.
5. Wedding couples will find seclusion at the spa, where they can indulge in signature treatments and therapeutic massages for two.
50% of the wedding package total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the event. The rental fee starts at $1,200 and varies depending on the space reserved, day and time rented, and guest count. Wedding packages range $88–145/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Alternate Info: Kia Loni Faremont Kae Lani