Lahaina - Maui, Hawaii 96761
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Westin Maui Resort and Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why you’ll want to book the Westin Maui Resort and Spa for your Hawaiian honeymoon:
1. Maui’s Must-Sees: Sunset from Ka’anapali Beach, the famous road to Hana, and the world’s largest extinct volcanic crater, Mount Haleakala, are easy trips to arrange from the resort, thanks to car rental reps near the concierge desk waiting to assist you. Just grab your sweetie and your rental keys and go!
2. Adult-Only Areas: You can take a starlit dip in the jacuzzi and cozy up to a Mai Tai at the Moonlight Lounge without tripping over any teething toys or sippy cups.
3. Private Cabanas: Make the most of the balmy island air by booking an outdoor massage cabana overlooking the Pacific. Can you think of a better way to enjoy the Relax Heavenly massage?
4. The Wailele Polynesian Luau: With three luaus per week, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take in this popular event held at the Westin’s Aloha Pavilion. Dinner comes with traditional Tahitian, Samoan, and Hawaiian dances and songs.
5. Rooms with mountain or ocean views: No matter which view you choose, you’ll love the private lanai, nightly turndown service, high-definition flat screen TV, and white tea-scented amenities—all part of the Westin Maui Resort experience.
Honeymoon Package Notes
- Champagne and strawberries
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- $250 Spa or Resort Credit
Honeymoon Package Rates
Five night minimum stay.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms start at $299/night based on availability.
Spa ServicesFull spa onsite
In-room massage available
Hot Tubs/BathsSoaking tub
Wheelchair AccessAccess limited
Nearby AttractionsBeach Access
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Mauai Muai Westen Westen Maui Westin Maui Ressort Resort and Spa Lahana