Wailea - Maui Honeymoon Venue
3700 Wailea Alanui
Wailea - Maui, Hawaii 96753
5 Reasons why the oceanfront Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is a romantic choice for a honeymoon:
1. Candlelight dinners in a private cabana overlooking the Maluhia Serenity Pool at sunset include a five-course meal prepared by the resort’s chef.
2. Guided tours to the top of Haleakala, Maui’s 10,023-foot volcano, offer a spectacular sunrise and a continental breakfast at the crater’s rim.
3. The Mandara Spa nurtures newlyweds with signature massages, a variety of soothing treatments, and salon services. Unwind in a couples room or private treatment room, or enjoy some quiet time in the relaxation lounge.
4. Scrumptious room service selections and in-suite massages make it easy to take it easy after a whirlwind day of wedding activities.
5. The resort’s Te Au Moana luau, featuring traditional dishes and a show that takes guests back to historic Hawaiian times through song and dance, is presented four times a week on the sand against an ocean backdrop.
Escape to Romance package includes breakfast for two in your room plus chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne upon arrival.
Packages range $435–585/night. Valid Through December 22, 2011.
Rooms start at $249/night, with a 2 night stay minimum. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions may apply. Based on availability. Guestrooms feature Revive bedding, with junior suites and one-bedroom suites available. Guests can select Terrace, Ocean View, Ocean Front and Deluxe Ocean Front view rooms, some of which feature private balconies and deep soaking tubs.
Full spa onsite
In-room massage available
Hot stone therapy, resurfacing facials, and various massages combining essential oils with Eastern and Western massage techniques and acupressure movements available.
Bathtub with jacuzzi jets
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Walea Wailia Waliea Walaiea Mariott Marriot Wailea Mariott Maui Muai