Waikoloa Honeymoon Venue
69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa , Hawaii 96738
Contact: Special Events
Request more information
5 Reasons to pack your bags for a honeymoon at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa:
1. Sunset luaus overlooking the Anaeho’omalu Bay Beach. Enjoy an evening of traditional Hawaiian dishes, Samoan fire dancing, cultural music and a bevy of tropical beverages.
2. Island tours of the Waikoloa Kings’ and Queens’ Marketplace, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and the Volcano Winery let you see and sip what the Big Island has to offer.
3. Water sports like sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, whale watching, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding are available on site.
4. Couples massages and body treatments are yours for the asking at the Mandara Spa. You can also take care of final touch-ups (hair, nails, and more) at the full-service salon.
5. Golf along the Kona Kohala Coast may make it hard to keep your eye on the ball, thanks to breathtaking coastal or volcano views at Waikoloa Beach Golf Course and Waikoloa Kings’ Golf Course respectively.
Garden/mountain or ocean view accommodations, champagne and Hawaiian keepsake upon arrival, and daily buffet breakfast for two.
Packages range $263–444/night based on availability at the time of reservations. Valid seven days a week through December 22, 2011. Limited number of rooms available for this promotion. Tax is additional.
Rooms start at $159/night. A 2-night minimum stay is required.
Full spa onsite
In-room massage available
Couples massage available at the spa or in-suite.
Golf Course Fairways
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: waikolao beach marriott resort waikaloa beach marriott resort