Honolulu - Oahu, Hawaii 96815
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons why The Royal Hawaiian is a popular choice for a honeymoon:
- 24-hour room service: Whether it’s 3pm or 3am, great food is just a phone call away. The resort’s award-winning restaurants serve up a wide variety of dishes, many of which are prepared with organic ingredients grown locally in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Entertainment with a historic flair: The weekly “Aha Aina” event features Polynesian island dining and traditional dances on Waikiki Beach every Monday night.
- Poolside privacy: You can cozy up in your own cabana next to the heated saltwater pool, then have a few of your favorite tropical drinks and culinary treats brought in…
- Golf is just a chip shot away: Waialae Country Club, a convenient five miles from the resort, is home to the PGA Sony Open each January. They offer tee times on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, making it easy to shoot a round.
- Plenty of nearby places to explore: Get to know Oahu by taking short trips to Diamond Head, the Queen Emma Summer Palace, Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Hanauma Bay and Sea Life Park.
Honeymoon Package Notes
Royal Romance Package includes breakfast for two in your room or at Surf Lanai daily, sparkling wine, fresh flowers to welcome you upon your arrival, and garden view accommodations.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $345/night, with a two night minimum stay.
Guest Room Rates
Call for details.
Spa ServicesFull spa onsite
In-room massage available
Hot Tubs/BathsHot tub onsite
Bathtub with jacuzzi jets
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Hawaian Hawian Hawaiin Royel Hawaiian