Princeville - Kauai Honeymoon Venue
5520 Ka Haku Road
Princeville - Kauai, Hawaii 96722
5 Reasons to Honeymoon at the newly renovated St Regis Princeville Resort:
1. An abundance of gorgeous views: Some guestrooms offer private outdoor terraces and large soaking tubs; others boast panoramic vistas of the Pacific Ocean and access to the pool.
2. The joyful essence of Kauai: Get a taste of the island’s colorful history through chant, hula and storytelling during the Mailani Dinner Show, offered Thursday nights on the Makana Terrace. Diners also enjoy breathtaking sunsets as they look out on Hanalei Bay and the Makana Mountains.
3. Romantic dining for two: Starting with a chilled bottle of champagne, indulge in a truly private candlelit dinner for two in a beautiful outdoor setting enhanced Hawaiian torchlight and the sun setting over the bay. Your exclusive four-course dinner will be designed specially for you by one of the resort’s award-winning chefs.
4. Fun in paradise: Swim or sunbathe at the resort’s infinity pool, which is surrounded by tropical gardens and natural lava rock; snorkel in Hanalei Bay’s calm waters; or play a round of golf at the Prince Course or the Makai Ocean Course.
5. Ultimate relaxation at the Halele’a Spa: Soothing treatments incorporate Hawaii’s indigenous fruits and flowers. Full salon services are also offered.
The Treasured Moments Package can be added to a couple’s reservation with advanced notice. This package includes a bottle of sparkling water or wine, one of the pastry chef’s sweet confections, and a personalized memento.
Packages start at $450/night. Valid for reservations booked and consumed by December 20, 2011. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
Rooms range $350–450/night during high season, and $325–350 during low season.
Full spa onsite
In-room massage available
Couples Nanu Ritual Massage: 60 minutes, $340
Golf Course Fairways
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Saint Regis Ressort St Regis Resort Kuaui Kaui Rejis