Lihue - Kauai Honeymoon Venue
3610 Rice Street
Lihue - Kauai, Hawaii 96766
Request more information
5 Reasons why honeymooners should head to Kauai Marriott Resort for their Garden Island getaway:
1. They’ll enjoy the casual dining, live entertainment, and beachside brunches at Kukui’s. Located on Kalapaki beach within the resort, this restaurant welcomes both late-night live music lovers and rise-and-shine champagne brunchers. Neither will be disappointed (or hungry) after visiting Kukui’s!
2. The two-story Presidential Suite in the Kahili Wing is designed for honeymooners: It has a spiral staircase, private balcony, and sunken Roman tub for lounging with your loved one.
3. Lagoons, waterfalls, fountains, a swimming pool (the largest on the island), multiple jacuzzis, and a beautiful beach make guests feel at one with the water—all while savoring the luxuries of resort life.
4. Kauai’s natural wonders are a pleasure to explore: Kayak along Hanalei River, hike along the North Shore or take in the breathtaking views of Waimea Canyon.
5. The resort’s long-standing landmark restaurant, Duke’s Kauai, is perfect for a legendary night out. This beachfront property proudly serves generations-old Hawaiian recipes in honor of surfer Duke Kahanamoku’s legacy.
Deluxe accommodations for two with strawberries and Champagne plus additional resort “extras” provided by Kauai Marriott Resort and Beach Club hospitality.
Packages range $339–489/night. Valid seven days a week through December 22, 2011. Advanced reservations required. Tax is additional. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Restrictions and minimum-night stays may apply.
Rooms start at $244/night. Advanced booking required. Valid for Friday and Saturday night reservations with a two-night minimum stay requirement. Tax, resort fees, and incidental charges are additional.
Full spa onsite
Specialty massages and therapeutic treatments available in room, at the spa, or at your beach cabana. Call to learn more about the all inclusive spa options like steam baths, hot rocks, couples massages, sugar scrubs, body wraps, facials, and beauty services.
Hot tub onsite
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Kuaui Mariott Kauai Marriot Kaui Marriott Kuai Marriott Beach Ressort Kauaui Marriott Beach Resort