Honolulu - Oahu Honeymoon Venue
2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu - Oahu, Hawaii 96815
5 Reasons honeymooners have no trouble kicking back and relaxing at the Hilton Hawaiian Village:
1. Tropical sunsets are an everyday treat: After a leisurely swim in the Super Pool, pull up a seat at the Hau Tree Bar, order your favorite Hawaiian cocktail, and watch the sun slip into the sea.
2. Ali’i Tower Suites offer VIP privileges: entry to the tower’s private pool, sun terrace, fitness center, sauna, and whirlpool. Exclusive concierge services add to this heightened level of hospitality.
3. Couples massages let you unwind together in a poolside cabana, at the spa, or in the comfort of a private suite. The resort’s Mandara Spa treatments incorporate Hawaiian, Asian, Western, European and Polynesian relaxation techniques.
4. Fine dining comes with a side of Waikiki Beach. The open-air Bali Steak & Seafood restaurant serves up comfort food along with island breezes and stunning Waikiki Beach views.
5. The resort’s soft-sand beach is a prime spot for fun in the sun. Named one of the Top Ten Beaches in America, Duke Kahanamoku Beach is the widest stretch of sand along Waikiki.
Packages include accommodations, breakfast for two, and sparkling wine.
Romance Package available, starting at $279/night. Package includes deluxe accommodations for two with sparkling wine or sparkling cider in room plus full American breakfast for two in the restaurant or in room the morning after your first night’s stay.
Rooms start at $189/night. Back out dates apply. Additional taxes not included.
Full spa onsite
In-room massage available
Private hot tub
Hot tub onsite
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Hawiian Hilten Hitlon Vilage Hilton Hawaian Village