Lanai City - Lanai Honeymoon Venue
One Keomoku Highway
Lanai City - Lanai, Hawaii 96763
5 Reasons why newlyweds honeymoon at the Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele:
1. Massages for two in a Banyan Spa Suite, with side-by-side massage beds for you and your better half.
2. A round of golf at the Experience at Koele championship course, which offers sweeping views of Maui and Molokai across the ocean channel; ravines wooded with pine, koa and eucalyptus trees; and seven lakes and flowing streams with cascading waterfalls.
3. A prepared picnic basket to take on a hike on the resort grounds, or on a day trip to Polihua Beach, Lopa Beach, Sweetheart Rock (Pu’u Pehe), or the Tropical Fruit Garden.
4. Whale and dolphin boat excursions, which take guests to see some of the largest schools of sea life that swim in the waters off Lanai from December to April of each year.
5. Four lounges and six restaurants that welcome guests looking forward to sunset cocktails or romantic candlelit dinners.
Honeymooners can reserve the bed and breakfast package for daily breakfast for two in the privacy of your honeymoon suite or guest room.
Packages range$345–1550/night with breakfast for two, based on accommodations and availability.
Some spa services available
In-room massage available
Hot tub onsite
Golf Course Fairways
Other Water Sports
Honeymoon Packages Room Service Concierge Services Onsite Restaurant Onsite Gym Pet Friendly
Alternate Info: Lanai'i Lan'i Lana'i Koele Keole For Seasons Four Season Ressort at Koele Four Season Resort Lanai Sesson Seasen