Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay
One Manele Bay Road
Lanai City - Lanai, HI 96763
Request more information from Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay
Click thumbnails to enlarge image
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons To Honeymoon at Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay
1. Eucalyptus steam rooms, rainforest showers and red cedar dry heat saunas at the spa transport you to a true island state of mind.
2. Private dining for two at the resort restaurant, Ocean Hale, offers delectable dishes from the sea like fresh Kaua’i Shrimp Cannelloni, Seared Scallops, and Braised Mahi Mahi.
3. Guestrooms and suites feature private terraces, deep soaking tubs and rich mahogany furnishings. Wrap yourself in a plush robe and stay a while.
4. Daytrips to see Sweetheart Rock, The Garden of the Gods, and Shipreck beach provide insights into Hawaiian history and some scenic hiking.
5. Complimentary use of the resort’s snorkeling equipment makes it easy to check out the colorful reef fish in the protected marine reserve of Hulopo‘e Bay.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $425/night. Taxes, service charges and gratuities not included.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms start at $325/night. Taxes, service charges and gratuities not included.
Spa Services Notes
Well worth the 72 hour advanced booking, the Spa After Hours experience is a private spa event as the spa doors are reopened in the evening for your exclusive use. A spa attendant welcomes you and your honey with a signature pineapple tea. Relax in the eucalyptus steam room and sauna. Your wedding day stresses will melt away with a 50-minute treatment of your choice. Your two hour stay wraps up with appetizers to leave you feeling refreshed.