Lanai City - Lanai Honeymoon Venue
One Manele Bay Road
Lanai City - Lanai, Hawaii 96763
5 Reasons To Honeymoon at Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay
1. Eucalyptus steam rooms, rainforest showers and red cedar dry heat saunas at the spa transport you to a true island state of mind.
2. Private dining for two at the resort restaurant, Ocean Hale, offers delectable dishes from the sea like fresh Kaua’i Shrimp Cannelloni, Seared Scallops, and Braised Mahi Mahi.
3. Guestrooms and suites feature private terraces, deep soaking tubs and rich mahogany furnishings. Wrap yourself in a plush robe and stay a while.
4. Daytrips to see Sweetheart Rock, The Garden of the Gods, and Shipreck beach provide insights into Hawaiian history and some scenic hiking.
5. Complimentary use of the resort’s snorkeling equipment makes it easy to check out the colorful reef fish in the protected marine reserve of Hulopo‘e Bay.
Packages start at $425/night. Taxes, service charges and gratuities not included.
Rooms start at $325/night. Taxes, service charges and gratuities not included.
Full spa onsite
In-room massage available
Well worth the 72 hour advanced booking, the Spa After Hours experience is a private spa event as the spa doors are reopened in the evening for your exclusive use. A spa attendant welcomes you and your honey with a signature pineapple tea. Relax in the eucalyptus steam room and sauna. Your wedding day stresses will melt away with a 50-minute treatment of your choice. Your two hour stay wraps up with appetizers to leave you feeling refreshed.
Golf Course Fairways
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Honeymoon Packages Room Service Concierge Services Onsite Restaurant Onsite Gym Pet Friendly
Alternate Info: Lania Linai Manalay For Seasons For Sessons Four Season Ressort Four Seasons Resort Manele