Wailea - Maui, Hawaii 96753
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Fairmont Kea Lani on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons boutique-loving brides and golf-loving grooms go to The Fairmont Kea Lani for their honeymoon:
1. Great local shopping: ‘The Shops’ at Wailea are home to more than 50 galleries, restaurants and retail stores, ranging from Fendi and Gucci to the Black Pearl Gallery and the Ki`i Gallery.
2. Guestrooms are next to championship golf courses including The Wailea Emerald Course, rated one of the best courses by Golf Magazine and Golf Digest.
3. Private twilight dinners for two on the adult pool deck: Four-course culinary masterpieces and select wines delight not only honeymooners, but gourmets and wine connoisseurs, too.
4. Maui is a great place for nature lovers. How about a bike tour where you enjoy sunrise at the summit of the Haleakala crater, followed by a gorgeous 38-mile mountain bike ride back to sea level!
5. The Spa Fairmont Kea Lani offers the perfect couple getaway: the Hale Ne’ehope. This private outdoor spa cabana, caressed by warm ocean breezes and gently scented by plumeria and orchids, is the place for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Honeymoon Package Notes
The Kea Lani Romance Package includes accommodations in a luxurious one-bedroom suite or spacious villa for a minimum of five nights,a bottle of Champagne at arrival, deluxe buffet breakfast for two daily at the Kea Lani Restaurant, a candlelit dinner for two at Kō, the resort’s flower petal turndown on the last night of your honeymoon.
Honeymoon Package Rates
Packages start at $579/night. Available January 3, 2011 through December 15, 2011.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms start at $434/night.
Spa ServicesFull spa onsite
In-room massage available
Hot Tubs/BathsSoaking tub
Wheelchair AccessAccess limited
Golf Course Fairways
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Beach within 1 mile
Other Water Sports
Alternate Info: Kia Loni Faremont Kae Lani