Savannah, Georgia 31401
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mansion on Forsyth Park on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- An iconic landmark has been revitalized as a luxe hotel in the South’s most romantic city. Its alluring Victorian Romanesque exterior is more than matched by it’s boldly extravagant interior filled with marble, crystal, fine fabrics and a dynamic art collection.
- You can arrive by horse-drawn carriage. Exchange vows in their Marble Garden (or take advantage of Forsyth Park and it’s glorious fountain as a ceremony setting)…then regale your guests with a dazzling reception in the gilded, mirrored Viennese Ballroom.
- Food is an art here. A bit of creative license added to old Southern favorites yields mouthwatering dishes. You can savor them at the opulent 700 Drayton Restaurant, perfect for smaller weddings as well as your complimentary one-year anniversary dinner.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 125
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 80
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 170
- Max. Seated: 200
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A deposit of 25% of the food and beverage minimum is required to reserve your date, and balance is due 7 days prior to event. Wedding packages start at $99/person. Tax, alcohol and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsGarden Patio/Courtyard
Banquet Hall/Events Facility