Marietta, Georgia 30068
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Indian Hills Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• It’s an ideal setting for your wedding. Indoor and outdoor options are available, with beautifully landscaped grounds; a courtyard overlooking the golf course; a covered patio with a view of the lake, fountains and manicured greens; and the clubhouse itself.
• You can hold your rehearsal dinner here, too. Up to 60 can enjoy a cocktail hour on the covered balcony overlooking the golf course, and then move back inside one of the banquet rooms for dining.
• The golf course features 27 challenging holes and extensive practice facilities. In addition, the club has eight tennis courts and three swimming pools!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 70
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 120
- Max. Seated Indoors: 215
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated: 120
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A signed contract and 25% of the food and beverage minimum is required to reserve your date. The remaining balance will be split into 3 equal payments with the final one due 7 days prior to the event. The ceremony fee is $600. The facility rental fee is $1,000 for a 4-hour reception with the option to purchase additional hours at $100/hour. Average Food & Drink costs range $65-85/person, and there is a $7,500 food and beverage minimum. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Golf Course Fairways
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse