Rockmart, Georgia 30153
We'd love it if you would mention that you found In the Woods on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Located on 250 private, woodsy acres, this venue boasts pretty views in every direction. Nestled among the farm-inspired buildings, it features footbridges, a fire pit, a stone pool grotto, and whimsical touches like an antique gas pump.
- Ceremonies take place in the charming outdoor chapel, an open-sided, wood-framed structure set with vintage church pews that faces a peaceful lake. After your vows, swing open the giant barn doors of the reception hall, and celebrate in modern-rustic style.
- Newlyweds can spend the night in the adorable honeymoon cabin, complete with a spa overlooking the lake. You can also book the cabin for the night before the wedding—an extra bedroom makes it the perfect place for a bridesmaid slumber party.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 250
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,000 deposit is required to secure your date, and the balance is due 60 days prior to the event. Venue rental wedding packages range $7,900–13,900 depending on the season and day reserved. Meals range $16–35/person.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility