Atlanta, Georgia 30307
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Fernbank Museum of Natural History on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• You can have a romantic reception under the stars—even in the rain. The Star Gallery offers a sophisticated setting for dinner and dancing with not just a few stars but every constellation in the night sky projected overhead.
• It’s like having your own private tour of Jurassic Park. Arrange with the museum for VIP passes for your guests and they can get a little one-on-one time with T-Rex and other unique exhibits.
• The Great Hall provides an enchanting view into natural woodlands from the Fernbank Forest Overlook. Dramatic staircases, a stone floor, and a breathtaking glass ceiling that soars 86 feet above the world’s largest dinosaurs make this venue a standout.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 150
- Max. Seated Indoors: 350
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 600
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 178
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
Rental fees start at $1,000–5,000 depending on the space rented, and prices vary according to the time of the event and the season.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Venue TypeBanquet Hall/Events Facility