Atlanta, Georgia 30305
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- It’s one of Atlanta’s most charming venues, secluded in the city’s exciting Buckhead community. After a million-dollar renovation, this former 1797 antebellum mansion now features modern décor that blends harmoniously with the grand home’s Southern warmth.
- You have exclusive use of the estate during your event. From the front fountain garden and the welcoming foyer to the ballroom, your celebration can flow effortlessly from one area to another. French doors in the ballroom open to a romantic, tented courtyard (ideal for a ceremony) that provides additional reception space. Salons on the main floor and wine cellars downstairs are great for mingling and cocktails, while the upstairs salons are perfect for the bridesmaids and the family.
- Their experts will create whatever kind of affair you have in mind. Whether you’re planning a traditional wedding or something completely out of the box, the estate’s event and floral design partners at Legendary Events will make your vision come to life, and the culinary team will customize your menu.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 180
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 225
- Max. Seated Indoors: 200
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 350
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 220
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
The rental fee ranges $2,000–9,000 depending on the day of the week and time of day. The food & beverage minimum ranges $5,000–20,000. Sales tax and a 22% production charge are additional. Legendary Events is the exclusive provider of event décor, florals and catering.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: 3109 Piedmont Estate and Gardens