Miami, Florida 33133
The Mutiny Hotel's Website
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Mutiny Hotel on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- This venue has a tropical feel. Say your vows in the intimate outdoor courtyard surrounded by lush gardens, with water cascading down a fern-covered rock wall into a shimmering koi pond. Then move inside to the Bounty Room for a cocktail reception and dinner.
- They have a wonderful space for larger events. A passageway leads to “The Mutiny Annex,” aka Coconut Grove’s Women’s Club, which features natural lighting, soaring ceilings, and terrific views.
- Atchana’s East/West Kitchen will cater your reception, offering a delectable array of Thai favorites and Western classics. For a post-wedding brunch, try Asian alternatives like Thai Donuts or Breakfast Rice Soup!
- You can relax and enjoy the spectacular view from their one- and two-bedroom deluxe suites. From your private balcony you can see either South Beach and downtown or sailboats cruising around Biscayne Bay.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 30
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 80
- Max. Seated Indoors: 40
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 60
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 60
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 80
- Max. Seated: 40
The capacities listed are for the hotel only.
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
50% of the rental fee and a signed contract are required to reserve your date. The event balance is due 45 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $500–750 for a ceremony and $500–$750 for a reception; there’s an additional $200 setup charge for both. Wedding packages range $50–95/person. Tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties