Miami, Florida 33175
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Reception Palace Ballrooms on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Decades of creating fairytale events led this mother-daughter duo to open their own venue. With a wealth of experience between them, they know how to give you a night to remember with their all-inclusive, attentive service at an affordable price.
- The ornate, carved staircase is just one of the outstanding features here. Opulent touches abound in the varied function areas, including antique sconces, crystal chandeliers, tromp l’oeil murals, rich draping and a fantastic stone-floored reception lobby.
- You’ve got a full-service team behind you. The owners have pulled together a talented group of wedding planners, florists, entertainers, photographers, lighting directors and a topnotch culinary staff who can handle every detail of your celebration.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 100
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 900
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 200
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
20% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 3 weeks prior to the event. Several wedding packages are available. Meals range $53–67/person. Tax, alcohol and an 18% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility