Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach's Website
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You’ll celebrate in fantastic surroundings. Have your ceremony at the hotel’s Bentley Beach Club with the waves of the Atlantic at your feet, or on the Skyline Terrace, where you’re treated to views of Ocean Drive and Miami Beach. For receptions, the Skyline Room features Italian marble flooring and accordion glass doors that open up onto the Terrace for an indoor-outdoor flow, while the Sunrise Room overlooks the beautiful pool deck and garden.
- The dining experience is outstanding. Your wedding will be catered by James Beard Award-winning Chef Douglas Rodriguez, the man behind the in-house restaurant, De Rodriguez Ocean. Choose from three extraordinary menus or work with the culinary team to create your own. Mouthwatering enhancements like a slow-roasted pig, a Decadent Delights table with Italian pastries and chocolate croquettes, and a Raw Bar Station are available.
- Luxury is a top priority in this sleek, ultra-modern hotel. Enjoy pre-wedding services provided by Spa 101 and Rocco Donna Hair & Beauty Art. Bask in a beach cabana, or take some time to relax in your spacious guest room or suite, decked out in contemporary European furnishings and complete with all the amenities.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 0
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 120
- Max. Seated Indoors: 120
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 160
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 175
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated: 100
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $2,000 nonrefundable deposit and signed contract are required to reserve your date. 50% of the remaining estimated total is due 180 days prior to your event, and the balance is due 30 days prior. The ceremony fee is $1,000 for the Skyline Terrace and $1,500 for Bentley Beach. However, the fee is waived for wedding packages priced at $175/person and above. Wedding packages range $90–225/person. A 7% sales tax, 2% tourism tax and 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties