Manapalan, Florida 33462
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
• It was ranked the #1 resort in Florida by the Conde Nast Readers Poll! This Forbes Five Star and Five Diamond-rated property is situated on seven acres of private, oceanfront beach, offers a champagne welcome, and then dazzles you with breathtaking ocean views, lush tropical gardens, and sumptuous accommodations.
• Your wish is their command, whether you envision saying “I do” in a candlelit ceremony for two or accompanied by spectacular fireworks for 1,000 guests. Plus, the Atlantic is always on display when you exchange vows in the sun-kissed Oceanfront Courtyard and celebrate in the magnificent Grand Oceanfront Ballroom (elegantly appointed with a coffered ceiling, crystal chandeliers and gold Chiavari chairs). All of their wedding packages include a custom 3-tiered wedding cake, too!
• The resort is the quintessential destination wedding venue: This sublime setting is convenient to two airports, has its own spa and fitness center, two pools and cabanas, restaurants, and plenty of activities both in and out of the water…not to mention the spacious guest rooms and suites, which feature private balconies with ocean, pool and gardens views.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 400
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 400
- Max. Seated Indoors: 450
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 500
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the total event cost is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. The rental fee ranges $2,500–3,000 depending on the spaces reserved. Meal packages start at $250/person. Tax and a 23% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Banquet Hall/Events Facility