Miami Beach, Florida 33141
Phone: 305/865-8511 x4102
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Deauville Beach Resort on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Long a magnet for the rich and famous, this stylish Miami Beach resort even hosted the Beatles for their iconic debut on the Ed Sullivan show! And with its striking mid-century exterior, fabulous glass-walled lobby and enviable oceanfront location, it continues to be a major draw at the very hub of Miami’s energy.
- Soft marine breezes, swaying palms and crystalline water views add up to an incredibly romantic wedding ceremony. Whether you say “I do” under a billowing white canopy in the pool pavilion or right on the powdery sand at water’s edge, you’ll enjoy unforgettable backdrops for your nuptials and cocktail reception.
- Luxurious ballrooms present sweeping vistas of the Atlantic, Biscayne Bay and downtown’s dynamic skyline. Upscale décor, highlighted by chandeliers dripping in crystals, sets the mood for dinner and dancing. Plus a team of pros can handle every detail, including post-wedding stays for you and your guests.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 800
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 1110
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 2000
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 350
- Max. Seated: 1300
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
25% of the estimated event total is required to reserve your date, and the balance is due 10 days prior to the event. Wedding packages range $83-150/person and include alcohol. Ceremony fee is $1,500. Tax and a 21% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsLandscaped Grounds
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Daeuville Beach Resort Dueaville