Morris Wedding Venue
155 Alain White Road
Morris, Connecticut 06763
• It’s location is ideal: Nestled on 113 acres and surrounded by nature, this luxury getaway provides a serene and private setting with everything you need for your celebration.
• Weekend weddings are a specialty: In between your arrival on Friday and departure on Sunday, you and your guests can enjoy the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception (tented or in the Gordon Brown House), after parties, barbecues, brunch, biking, walks, lawn games and much more.
• Farm-to-table cuisine makes dining a delectable experience: Winvian’s garden is the star contributor to their fresh, creative dishes.
• Signature cottages provide unique homes away from home: Eighteen individually designed cottages spread around the property let you relax in comfort. Fireplaces, patios, wood-burning stoves, and forest views are just some of the features you’ll find.
• Your mind and spirit are pampered: Winvian’s spa offers facials, hydrotherapy and body treatments, massage and yoga.
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
The site fee is $4,000. Wedding packages range $200–600/person. Tax, alcohol and a service fee are additional. Complimentary full-service wedding planning and day-of coordination are provided.
Special Events, Parties
Alternate Info: litchfield hills barn