Middletown Wedding Venue
421 Wadsworth Street
Middletown, Connecticut 06457
• Historic charm: This turn-of-the-century venue has been completely restored, retaining original architectural elements like floor-to-ceiling multipaned windows, coffered and vaulted ceilings, elaborate molding, and period chandeliers.
• Lovely ceremony sites indoors and out: You can exchange vows in a beautiful, light-filled room with a fireplace, or on a vast, manicured lawn protected by a border of evergreen trees.
• Partying under the stars: The mansion’s expansive patio is perfect for cocktails and dancing before or after the sun sets.
• Total flexibility: Only one event is held per day, so you can select the hours you want and even reserve the mansion for a multi-day celebration!
• A wealth of photo opportunities: The mansion itself makes a fabulous backdrop, and there are numerous other possibilities, such as a wall of roses or a shady forested area.
A $2,000 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 6 months prior to the event. A $500 security deposit is due 60 days prior. Event space rental fees range $3,900–5,500 depending on the day of the week and the time of year.
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Choose From List
Year-round, daily, anytime.