Hartford Wedding Venue
338 Asylum Street
Hartford, Connecticut 06103
• The atmosphere: Built in 1921 as The Hotel Bond, this spectacular building towers over downtown Hartford and features rose and grey damask Louis XIV drapes, stone pillars and marble floors. Its a gorgeous setting for a vintage affair.
• The beauty: Elegant French doors lead you into the ballroom, where a massive crystal chandelier takes center stage. Three walls of windows, each with its own cozy seat, give your group a fantastic view of the city lights.
• The privacy: The Bond Bridal Suite on the 12th—and top—floor is the perfect place to relax and prepare. You and your attendants can enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres here before making your entrance down the sweeping staircase.
• The choices: Three event packages each include five hours of top-shelf open bar, personalized wedding planning, and a full-course dinner. You can upgrade with options like a martini bar, international coffee station, and specialty linens.
• The attention: Their coordinators will help you arrange everything, with private tastings and one-on-one meetings to ensure all the details are handled to your satisfaction.
A nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your date and the balance is due 7 days prior to the event. Wedding packages range $90–120/person. Tax and a service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Weddings take place in 5-hour blocks.