Simsbury Wedding Venue
731 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury, Connecticut 06070
• Historic charm is everywhere: Built in 1820 and featuring finely carved woodwork, leaded-glass windows and working fireplaces, Simsbury House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
• It’s convenient: Located in the heart of Simsbury, the venue is within walking distance of all the town has to offer.
• The accommodations take you back in time: Each of the 32 rooms (including three suites) spread between the Main House and the home’s original Carriage House is individually decorated with antiques, four-poster canopied beds, and reproductions and fabrics in the 19th-century style of the house.
• Pets can stay here, too: When you bring your pet, you’ll be welcomed with treats and maps of pet-friendly walking trails.
• There are plenty of complimentary services: A continental breakfast buffet; use of the nearby pool, health club and tennis facilities; van transportation to and from Bradley International Airport; and free parking are all at your disposal.
Plated dinners and buffets start at $45/person. Tax, alcohol and an 18% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Bed and Breakfast
Year-round, daily, anytime.