Haddam, Connecticut 06438
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- Nestled on a ridge above the Connecticut River, this state-of-the-art event center overlooks the historic East Haddam Swing Bridge and Goodspeed Opera House. Hosting only one wedding at a time ensures you’ll receive plenty of personalized service.
- The Ceremonial Patio and Terrace features a knockout, pavilion-sized gazebo. Views of the river, pier and bridge make a great backdrop for photos, as does the fabulous central staircase in the main lobby… perfect for group shots.
- Your indoor reception areas are filled with light. From the lovely lobby atrium, a sweet spot for cocktails, to the large Ballroom, which boasts a high-ceiling, Palladian windows and impressive chandeliers, there’s an open, airy feel to the surroundings.
- Max. Seated Indoors: 300
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 300
- Max. Seated Indoors: 320
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 320
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A nonrefundable $2,000 deposit is due at the contract signing to reserve your date. 25% of the event total is due 6 months prior to the event, 25% is due 3 months prior, and the remaining balance is due 72 hours prior. Wedding package pricing range $89-136/person and vary depending on the guest count, time of day, day of the week and time of year. There is an additional $550 ceremony fee. Tax and a 22% service charge are additional.
Special Events, Parties
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Alternate Info: Connecticut River