North Stonington Wedding Venue
74 Chester Maine Road
North Stonington, Connecticut 06359
• The landscape is lovely: Surrounded by 20 acres of vineyards and offering views of peaceful rolling hills and open sky, this venue is full of natural beauty and serenity.
• You can celebrate indoors and out: Exchange vows in the vineyards and then move the party into the tasting room and onto the back deck. A tented reception in the garden lets you and your guests enjoy the outdoor scenery all night long.
• Dining by sunset is divine: When it’s warm, host an al fresco dinner on the west-facing Stone Patio, where watching the sun go down is guaranteed to enhance the meal.
• They take good care of your taste buds: Jonathan Edwards Winery has partnered with experienced professional caterers who will help you create a menu that will satisfy both foodies and the traditionalists, and they’ll also coordinate all the staffing and rental arrangements.
• Your guests won’t be twiddling their thumbs: The winery is close to the historic seaport of Mystic, the beach community of Watch Hill, RI, and the Foxwoods Casino, so there are plenty of convenient options for hotels, dining, and entertainment.
There is a $10,500 site fee.
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Year-round, daily, anytime.