Orange, Connecticut 06477
Phone: 203/795-3100 x2
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Grassy Hill Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
- You can exchange vows beneath a charming gazebo in a canopied courtyard. More intimate outdoor ceremonies and cocktail hours can be held on the club’s airy patio, which overlooks the golf course.
- A stately foyer leads guests toward the sumptuous ballroom, which can be divided to host events of any size. It features a coffered ceiling accented by crown molding and brass chandeliers, plus rows of windows draped in rich textiles.
- Wedding packages begin with the basics, with extra services available to add as you wish. You can keep things simple, or choose from a fun list of enhancements like ice sculptures, crêpe stations, balloon arches, candy bars—even “necessity baskets” for the restrooms!
- Max. Seated Indoors: 150
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 250
- Max. Seated Indoors: 250
- Max. Seated Outdoors: 0
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Indoors: 250
- Max. Standing/Cocktails Outdoors: 0
- Max. Seated: 0
Cost: Prices, Deposits, Etc.
A $1,000 deposit is required to reserve your date. The ceremony fee is $500 and includes the setup and breakdown of the ceremony chairs. Wedding packages include a 5-hour reception with open bar (premium brand liquors): 1 hour of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres followed by 4 hours of dinner and dancing. Additional amenities include a bridal suite, bridal attendant, color-coordinated linens, centerpieces, champagne toast and wedding cake. Please contact the venue for pricing. Meals start at $81/person. An 18% administration fee is additional.
Special Events, Parties
Venue ViewsForest/Wooded Area
Golf Course Fairways
Banquet Hall/Events Facility
Golf Course/Golf Clubhouse