Cambria, California 93428
We'd love it if you would mention that you found J. Patrick House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why We Like This Place
5 Reasons to book your Central Coast getaway at the J. Patrick House:
1) If you long to escape to a secluded, forested setting, this is the place for you. The J. Patrick House is an authentic log home surrounded by Monterey pine trees.
2) They feed you well: First you dine on a a full country breakfast (including homemade granola and bread), then it’s wine and hors d’oeuvres in front of the fireplace in the evening, and finally you’re treated to killer chocolate chip cookies and milk at bedtime.
3) Every guestroom features luxury amenities like plush bedding and 100% cotton towels, but nothing makes you feel cozier than your wood-burning fireplace.
4) The innkeepers are happy to arrange special enhancements for your romantic getaway, like a flower or gift basket delivery, an in-room massage or a Wine Country Tour.
5) Since Cambria is located in the Central Coast Wine Country, you’ll never run out of places to visit and things to do. That is, if you can bear to leave the comforts of your room!
Honeymoon Package Notes
Chilled champagne, flower and gift basket delivery, in-room massage, and a Wine Country Tour. Please inquire for pricing!
Honeymoon Package Rates
Add-ons to your stay range $30–108/night, depending on the package selected. Please contact the Innkeeper for detailed and updated information.
Guest Room Rates
Rooms range $165–215/night and vary depending on season and availability.
Spa ServicesIn-room massage available
Hot Tubs/BathsStandard bathtub
Wheelchair AccessWheelchair accessible
Site ViewsFountain/Water Feature
Nearby AttractionsArt Galleries
Beach within 1 mile
Nearby Attraction Details
Other nearby attractions include Hearst Castle, wineries, and Cambria Village.
Alternate Info: J. Patrick House Bed and Breakfast Cambria Bed and Breakfast Inn