We’re thrilled you’d like to apply! In a world saturated with wedding websites, HereComesTheGuide.com aims to give your company “at-a-glance credibility.” Millennial brides and grooms trust our listings because they know we only represent the best vendors in the business—ones that have been Certified By The Guide.
My name is Jenna Miller and I’m the Director of Vendor Sales for Here Comes The Guide. Before I started working here, I used HereComesTheGuide.com to plan my wedding. It was by far my favorite wedding website due to its user-friendliness, pretty layout, and seriously detailed information.
I ended up finding my venue on HereComesTheGuide.com and loved the website so much that I used it to find my vendors, too. I discovered vendors that I didn’t know about and the site helped reinforce my decision to book certain vendors that I’d read about elsewhere. It was great to be able to search Here Comes The Guide to see if the companies I was considering had been “certified,” because in my mind that really validated them as a solid and reputable company.
Now that I’m on the other side of the wedding industry, I want brides and grooms to have the same great experience with Here Comes The Guide that I had. I’ve made it my mission to seek out the best event professionals in the industry, and then showcase them with a combination of nitty-gritty info and “lickable” photos—a presentation that gives our “nearly-weds” plenty of wedding inspiration and the full picture of what our vendors can do.
When couples know that you’ve been thoroughly vetted by yours truly, and that you’re an event professional I’d hire for my own wedding (well, if I weren’t already married), they’ll feel confident in booking you.
Certified By The Guide Application:
1. What is the name of your business?
2. Where is your business located and what areas do you service?
3. How many years has your company been in business?
4. How many weddings have you serviced under this company name?
5. What is your company’s website URL?
6. Besides your company URL, are you featured or reviewed on any other websites?
7. What tracking methods do you have in place for your web marketing?
8. If applicable for your service type: Are you properly licensed and/or insured?
9. How did you hear about Here Comes The Guide?
Once I have the above information, I’ll be able to respond with our current information and rates. Thanks again for your interest. I look forward to learning more about your company!
—Jenna Miller, Director of Vendor Sales